Denver Homes and Real Estate
For all of the newest Denver homes for sale and real estate listings, look below!
With its blue skies and panoramic mountain views, Denver, the Mile High City is perhaps one of the most beautiful areas in the country. With 300-days of sun a year, easy access to the mountains and inherent outdoor playground, a strong economy and job market, Denver is one of the most desirable cities in the nation. For information about properties for sale in Denver or to schedule a private showing, contact your Colorado real estate experts. Read more about Denver Real Estate below.
Homes for Sale in Denver, CO
Homes for Sale in Denver, CO
SEARCH ALL REAL ESTATE FOR SALE IN DENVER
Preparing to buy or sell a home in Denver? Call the DeBakker Group at RE/MAX Alliance at (303)915-6815. We’re your neighborhood Colorado realty team and are here to help you navigate the Denver real estate market.
Denver Real Estate Market
Metro Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, with almost 100,000 people moving there in the past seven years. A millennial haven, 66% of the population in Denver are under the age of 44.
Denver is among the likes of the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle when it comes to home price appreciation with median home prices jumping 10% 2018.
One major pro of living in Denver is the views. No matter which neighborhood you choose, the metro is surrounded by 140 miles of panoramic mountain views, totaling 200 visible peaks.
Top Denver Industries & Companies
- Tech — The startup scene is exploding with companies like Baker Technologies and more established companies like Google and HomeAdvisor.
- Aerospace —Denver is keen on becoming “Aerospace Alley” (their play on Silicon Valley) with major companies like The Boeing Company, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman located here.
- Agriculture — Colorado’s food and agriculture industry generates more than $5 billion a year, with companies like Love Grown Foods, Leprino Foods and Nutrien leading the charge. Colorado also ranks third in the nation for craft beer sales and production.
- Casual Concepts — Noodles & Company, Smashburger, Qboda and Boston Market are all headquartered here.
- Marijuana – Cannabis is big business, bringing in more revenue than some small countries.
Denver Information Resources
- Denver Public Schools
- Denver Events
- Denver Vistors Center
- Denver Visitor’s Guide
- Denver Chamber of Commerce
Denver Real Estate Agents
Buying or selling a home in Denver? Let our team of real estate experts help you with the purchase or sale of your Denver property. As local real estate professionals, we have expert insider knowledge of the Denver housing market. We’re here to work with you!
Contact The DeBakker Group at RE/MAX Alliance to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Denver. Planning to get involved in the Colorado real estate market? Review our Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) form to see your Denver property value estimate within minutes.